IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his questions in the Speaking module:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Which is your favourite room there?
– Are you planning to change your home?
– Did you have a lot of toys in your childhood?
– What kind of toys did you like to play with?
– Which was your favourite toy? Why?
– Do you still have that toy?
Talk about a story that you were told in your childhood. Please say
– Who told you this story?
– What was the story about?
– Who were the main characters in the story?
– Why do you still remember the story?
– Do children in your country like story-telling?
– What stories are told to the children today by their parents?
– What are the benefits of story-telling?
– How has story-telling changed in the last 30 years?
– Do children like to hear fairy-tales?