When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Would you consider taking a course related to your job in the future?
– Do you like when it rains?
– Did you ever go out when it rained without an umbrella?
– Why do you like/dislike rainy weather?
– Does rain affect your work? In what way?
– What do you do with your family on holidays?
– Where would you like to go on your next holiday?
Describe your perfect home (a house or an apartment) that you would like to have in the future. Please say:
– When you would like to have it
– Where it would be located
– What it would look like
– What is the difference between contemporary and old buildings?
– Why do people migrate to big cities?
– How can it affect city life?
– What changes do you see happening to future buildings?
– Would traditional houses diminish in the future?
– Why were people happy in the past living in traditional houses?