IELTS in Dubai was remembered and shared by A, and all she asked in return was that we all pray for her to get a good result. And I think that’s not too much to ask! Here is what A remembered about the exam:
Unfortunately here A didn’t remember much because the recording was very fast, to the extent that A got lost. The lesson she learned from that experience was that you need to really focus on the recording and not as much on the questionnaire, to listen well and follow the conversation and only then you will be able to answer correctly.
A couldn’t remember the topics / questions, but she does remember one important thing – the last passage was the most difficult, and there was something else to make things harder. The questions were in the end of the booklet (apparently the passage was at the front) and she found it difficult to flip through the entire booklet every time to get to the answers, a lot of time was wasted on that.
You have an evening class and your teacher gave you an essay to work on for the weekend. However, you were not able to finish the essay. Write a letter saying the following:
– outline the subject of your essay
– what happened why you did not finished it
– tell what you will do to finish it.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
People working different jobs should have holidays of different length, do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Tell me where you live now.
– Is transportation difficult in your place?
– Do you drive?
– Should drivers learn in the best way possible?
– Does your school require people to drive?
Describe a leisure activity that you want to do, you should say
– why do you want to do it?
– where you want to do it?
– will there be a problem, when you do it?
– Do children really waste a lot of their time on their leisure activities?
– Some people say that hobby is a waste of time, why is that so?
– What is the leisure activity famous in your country nowadays?
– What is the effect of the changes of leisure activity in your country?
A. wishes to everyone good luck and to believe in yourselves!