It is my pleasure to announce the winners of the IELTS results competition in September. Apparently, in September we’ve done even better than before, because there are … wait for it … 11 winners!
Don’t let me say anything else before I present:
Academic Module – 1st place
- Anithadevi Manikandan from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Charissa Maniti from the Philippines, Band 8.0
- Trisita Saha from Bangladesh, Band 8.0
- Juan Manuel Calero Rodrigues from Spain, Band 8.0
- Nessette Alicante from the Philippines, Band 8.0
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Timur Timirkhanov from Kazakhstan, Band 7.5
- Rahul Naik from India, Band 7.5
- Safy Saeed from Pakistan, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Kamran Jamil from Pakistan, Band 8.5
- Roger Peralta from the Philippines, Band 8.5
Our winners come from all over the world, but have one thing in common – their hard work resulted in a score one can be proud of.
The details of how they did it I am hoping to get later on, although I do know that Timur Timirkhanov (Band 7.5) has a hearing disability, which is probably the only reason why he got Band 7.5 – otherwise he would have gotten Band 8 or 8.5.
To congratulate the winners properly I am arranging for their special certificates to be sent via email, and their results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
We would love it if you, dear winners, shared your methods of studying that enabled you to achieve these remarkable Band scores. Please send me an email to simone[at]IELTS-Blog.com and share.