Our friend M took the IELTS test in the UK and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing men’s and women’s contribution to housework. The information was divided into different categories such as unemployed, part time, full time working women and full time working men in 1985, 1990 and 1995.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say it is the government’s responsibility to fund school buses, while others think parents should be responsible for bringing their kids to school. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like helping people?
Describe an occasion when you helped your friend. Please say
– When and where was it?
– How did you help?
– Why did you do it?
– What do you think about helping people?
– How can we teach children to help others?
– Do people help others more or less today, compared to the past?
– What do you think about volunteering?
– Is it necessary to volunteer?
– How can we encourage others to do it?