This IELTS exam was shared by M from the USA (thanks to the contributor!)
Section 1. About an exhibition of computers.
Section 2. About a student who has broken a finger and how he was going to finish his tasks.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Radio program about tourist attractions.
Passage 1. The process of car registration in London.
Passage 2. Descriptions of the apartments offered for rent.
Passage 3. An article about peppercorns including history, when to harvest, medicinal use and so on.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You went to a theater with a friend and he/she had an accident. An employee helped you. Write a letter to the manager to
- thank the employee,
- explain about the accident,
- suggest what they could have done to prevent it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries prices of airplane tickets have dropped. Is it positive or negative situation? Write about your personal experience or knowledge.
- IELTS test in Iran – February 2015 (General Training) Thanks to B who took the IELTS test in Iran...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers from Australia (thanks G, A and...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – February 2015 (General Training) Our friend K remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions...
- IELTS test in India – October 2015 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in India – February 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers from India (thanks K, R, and...