This IELTS exam was shared by M from the USA (thanks to the contributor!)
Section 1. About an exhibition of computers.
Section 2. About a student who has broken a finger and how he was going to finish his tasks.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Radio program about tourist attractions.
Passage 1. The process of car registration in London.
Passage 2. Descriptions of the apartments offered for rent.
Passage 3. An article about peppercorns including history, when to harvest, medicinal use and so on.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You went to a theater with a friend and he/she had an accident. An employee helped you. Write a letter to the manager to
– thank the employee,
– explain about the accident,
– suggest what they could have done to prevent it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries prices of airplane tickets have dropped. Is it positive or negative situation? Write about your personal experience or knowledge.
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – October 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – February 2016 (General Training) Thanks to the IELTS test taker R from the Philippines...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – September 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Canada – September 2016 (General Training) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Canada and...
- IELTS test in Israel and Iran – February 2016 (General Training) The IELTS exam questions in Iran and Israel were the...