This IELTS exam was shared by M from the USA (thanks to the contributor!)
Section 1. About an exhibition of computers.
Section 2. About a student who has broken a finger and how he was going to finish his tasks.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Radio program about tourist attractions.
Passage 1. The process of car registration in London.
Passage 2. Descriptions of the apartments offered for rent.
Passage 3. An article about peppercorns including history, when to harvest, medicinal use and so on.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You went to a theater with a friend and he/she had an accident. An employee helped you. Write a letter to the manager to
- thank the employee,
- explain about the accident,
- suggest what they could have done to prevent it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries prices of airplane tickets have dropped. Is it positive or negative situation? Write about your personal experience or knowledge.
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...
- IELTS test in China and Israel – February 2013 (General Training) Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and...
- IELTS test in Argentina – August 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Argentina (thanks, P!) shared the...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in Brazil – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers D and M shared the following information...