This update was sent by A, an IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you!)
Section 1. Two classmates were discussing shopping online.
Section 2. The speaker was describing several new apartments for relocating workers.
Section 3. An adviser and a student were discussing possible ways to improve student’s results.
Section 4. A speaker was describing planned development of a holiday resort.
Passage 1. History of coinage and the development of Greek, Roman and Byzantine coins.
Passage 2. Study about birds’ migration, why they go on their voyage and how they navigate.
Passage 3. About culture of over-working in the US and its effect on the people’s health. Should the nation leaders encourage the nation to work less, earn less, spend less, and enjoy more leisure?
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had three pie-charts showing course types (traditional/correspondence/online/mixed) chosen by UK higher-education students in 1983, 1993 and 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Should education and healthcare be free of charge and funded by the government, or should it be the responsibility of the people to pay for these services?
- What is your full name?
- Where do you live?
- What is your apartment like?
- How many rooms does it have?
- Which room do you like the most? Why?
What would you want to buy if you had enough money? Please say
- Why would you like that?
- Do you think you will actually buy that at some point?
- How would you feel after buying this item?
- Does wealth make people happy?
- If not, what does?
- What do people live for?
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test taker Y from Australia shared the following topics...
- IELTS test in London, UK – December 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from London (thanks, M!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Portugal – December 2014 (Academic Module) A recent IELTS exam in Portugal was shared by F...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and Jordan – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Bangladesh and Jordan (thank you, M...
- IELTS test in Australia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and C (thank you!) shared the...