The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend L, who recently took her IELTS exam in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Section 1. Owner of a book store was showing it to new workers and explaining about the locations of different categories (art books, children’s books and so on).
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About face recognition.
Questions: multiple choice, True/False/Not Given, matching headings.
Passage 2. Traditional air conditioning methods.
Passage 3. About paper.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing US energy consumption (of coal, natural gas, solar power) in the year 1980 with a prediction for 2030.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities. Others say that they have small impact on individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your name?
- How shall I pronounce your name?
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- Describe to me the place that you live in today.
- Do you enjoy your stay in Riyadh?
- How long are you here for?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- Who is responsible for managing the household chores?
Talk about the news that you found interesting. Please say
- When did it happen?
- Who was involved?
- Where did the news take place?
- Which is commonly used in your country to acquire news, television or radio?
- How are the lives of the people in your country affected by news?
- What is the role of technology today in delivering news?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...
- IELTS test in Russia and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers A and S (thanks guys!) shared the...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...
- IELTS test in Iran – May 2012 (Academic Module) Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking...