The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend L, who recently took her IELTS exam in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Section 1. Owner of a book store was showing it to new workers and explaining about the locations of different categories (art books, children’s books and so on).
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About face recognition.
Questions: multiple choice, True/False/Not Given, matching headings.
Passage 2. Traditional air conditioning methods.
Passage 3. About paper.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing US energy consumption (of coal, natural gas, solar power) in the year 1980 with a prediction for 2030.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities. Others say that they have small impact on individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your name?
– How shall I pronounce your name?
– Can you tell me about yourself?
– Describe to me the place that you live in today.
– Do you enjoy your stay in Riyadh?
– How long are you here for?
– Do you enjoy cooking?
– Who is responsible for managing the household chores?
Talk about the news that you found interesting. Please say
– When did it happen?
– Who was involved?
– Where did the news take place?
– Which is commonly used in your country to acquire news, television or radio?
– How are the lives of the people in your country affected by news?
– What is the role of technology today in delivering news?