Our kind friend G shared the topics and questions from an IELTS exam in Japan:
Section 1. About renting a place: availability, price and facilities provided.
Section 2. Conversation about the location of a rental property.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 3. Payment methods and their respective problems.
Section 4. About marketing.
Passage 1. The behavior of certain kind of birds, which uses the natural plants as a medicine.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About Leo Tolstoy and the definition of art.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph about the imported and exported goods in a few countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the recent years, the number of organizations allowing their staff to work from home at least a few days a week is rising rapidly. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?
– Can you tell me your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What made you choose this major?
– What do you do to keep yourself healthy?
– What have you learned about health in school?
Talk about a vehicle that you would like to have. Please say
– What vehicle is it?
– Why do you like it?
– How will you get one?
– Discussion of the public transportation.
– What can we do to improve it?
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2015 (Academic Module) A Canadian IELTS test taker (thanks, C!) remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Nepal and Bangladesh – November 2015 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from Nepal and Bangladesh (thanks K,...
- IELTS test in Egypt – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Egypt and...
- IELTS test in India – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends D and H took the IELTS test in...