Our kind friend G shared the topics and questions from an IELTS exam in Japan:
Section 1. About renting a place: availability, price and facilities provided.
Section 2. Conversation about the location of a rental property.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 3. Payment methods and their respective problems.
Section 4. About marketing.
Passage 1. The behavior of certain kind of birds, which uses the natural plants as a medicine.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About Leo Tolstoy and the definition of art.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph about the imported and exported goods in a few countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the recent years, the number of organizations allowing their staff to work from home at least a few days a week is rising rapidly. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?
- Can you tell me your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What made you choose this major?
- What do you do to keep yourself healthy?
- What have you learned about health in school?
Talk about a vehicle that you would like to have. Please say
- What vehicle is it?
- Why do you like it?
- How will you get one?
- Discussion of the public transportation.
- What can we do to improve it?
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Australia and Japan were the same,...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – November 2013 (General Training) Our friends S and H remembered the following questions from...
- IELTS test in Japan – October 2013 (General Training) Our friend S shared the IELTS topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...
- IELTS test in Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend A we have this update...