Our kind friend S was able to share the writing and speaking topics from his IELTS exam in India (many thanks!).
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a comparative bar chart depicting 8 categories of domestic electrical appliances owned by households in the UK in the years 1998 and 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Teachers at schools exert a greater influence on intellectual and social development of their students, as compared to their parents. Do you agree or disagree? Provide arguments to support your opinion.
- Where do you stay?
- What do you like about your apartment?
- If there was one thing to improve in your apartment, what would that be?
- Which school did you go to?
- How did you commute between your home and school?
- Do you think computers have improved work efficiency?
- Is there anything else regarding the use of computers you would need to learn?
Describe a musical event you went to. Please say
- Why did you like or dislike the event?
- How did you come to know about the event?
- Do you go to many such events?
- What is the importance of music in culture?
- Do you think international music is influencing traditional music?
- Can musicians be brand ambassadors of their country?
- IELTS test in Bangalore, India – October 2013 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks S!) shared these Writing...
- IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India and the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you L and C!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the...