Our kind friend A has shared the writing and speaking sections of his IELTS exam in Australia. Here is what he remembered:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the manager of your local bus service. They have recently made some changes to the bus services, which create an inconvenience for you. In your letter explain
- What are the changes?
- What are the problems you are facing?
- What would you like to change in this service?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In the past people wore their traditional clothes and followed their culture. These days most people wear similar clothes and therefore look very similar to one another. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
- What do you do?
- Are you a student?
- How much time do you spend with your family and friends?
- What do you like about computers?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Why do people still prefer to go on long journeys?
- How do you feel about having a chance to travel in space?
- In the future what kind of transport would people prefer to use when they are traveling?
Talk about a planed holiday you were on, which you have extended for some reason. Please say
- When did it happen?
- With whom were you traveling?
- What was the reason for extension?
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friend B shared this update from a recent...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Australia (thank you, J and N!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker M from Australia (thank you!) shared...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...