The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Do you like living in a big house? Why?
- Do you prefer to use public transport or a car?
- In your country, do people use public transport a lot?
- How can people be encouraged to use public transport?
Describe a room where you stayed for a long period of time. Please say
- What was the room?
- What did you do there?
- Why did you spend so much time in there?
- Do buildings differ from place to place?
- What are the differences between old and modern buildings?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2013 Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by O who took...