The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like living in a big house? Why?
– Do you prefer to use public transport or a car?
– In your country, do people use public transport a lot?
– How can people be encouraged to use public transport?
Describe a room where you stayed for a long period of time. Please say
– What was the room?
– What did you do there?
– Why did you spend so much time in there?
– Do buildings differ from place to place?
– What are the differences between old and modern buildings?
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2016 (General Training) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Saudi...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – March 2016 Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2015 Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Saudi...