The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Do you like living in a big house? Why?
- Do you prefer to use public transport or a car?
- In your country, do people use public transport a lot?
- How can people be encouraged to use public transport?
Describe a room where you stayed for a long period of time. Please say
- What was the room?
- What did you do there?
- Why did you spend so much time in there?
- Do buildings differ from place to place?
- What are the differences between old and modern buildings?
- IELTS Speaking test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – April 2015 When B took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2014 The IELTS test taker S from Saudi Arabia remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks, K!) shared...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – March 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks M!) remembered...
- IELTS test in the UK, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia – July 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from the UK, Switzerland and Saudi...