The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Do you like living in a big house? Why?
- Do you prefer to use public transport or a car?
- In your country, do people use public transport a lot?
- How can people be encouraged to use public transport?
Describe a room where you stayed for a long period of time. Please say
- What was the room?
- What did you do there?
- Why did you spend so much time in there?
- Do buildings differ from place to place?
- What are the differences between old and modern buildings?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2014 The IELTS test taker R from Saudi Arabia was asked...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the following questions after taking...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – March 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (thanks, S...