The speaking questions below were sent by I who took the IELTS exam in the Philippines.
- Where are you living?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- What makes your house pleasant?
- Were you drawing during the childhood?
- Is drawing important for an adult?
- Who was a significant person in your childhood?
- Who is a significant person for you these days?
Describe a situation in which you were very polite. Please say
- Where did it happen?
- How did you show that you were polite?
- Explain why were you so polite?
- Do you often see your relatives such as uncles, aunts and cousins?
- What is the difference between being polite with your family members or with a person you don’t know?
- In your country’s culture, how do you show that you are being polite?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – December 2012 The Speaking topics below were shared by V after an...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These speaking questions were shared by N who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – October 2013 These Speaking topics were shared by D, an IELTS test...