These are the Speaking questions that our friend M was asked in a recent IELTS exam in Malaysia.
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- Why did you choose to do this?
- Will you stay in this field in the future?
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you like this place?
- What don’t you like about this place?
Talk about a happy event in your childhood. Please say
- What was it?
- Where did it happen?
- Who were there with you?
- Do you like music?
- Is music important in your life?
- Do you like to keep your childhood keepsakes?
- Why do people keep them?
- Do you think old photographs important, as a memory?
- How has advancement in technology affected our children?
- Do you think it is important to have advancement in technology?
- How are young people coping with technology development?
- What can we do to assist them?
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend Z share the IELTS questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – October 2012 Our friend M shared her speaking topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – September 2012 A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These Speaking questions were shared by B who recently took...