These are the Speaking questions that our friend M was asked in a recent IELTS exam in Malaysia.
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- Why did you choose to do this?
- Will you stay in this field in the future?
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you like this place?
- What don’t you like about this place?
Talk about a happy event in your childhood. Please say
- What was it?
- Where did it happen?
- Who were there with you?
- Do you like music?
- Is music important in your life?
- Do you like to keep your childhood keepsakes?
- Why do people keep them?
- Do you think old photographs important, as a memory?
- How has advancement in technology affected our children?
- Do you think it is important to have advancement in technology?
- How are young people coping with technology development?
- What can we do to assist them?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS test in Botswana and Zambia – August 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friends from Botswana and Zambia shared the Writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend E shared the Speaking questions asked in...