The speaking questions below were shared by Z from Bangladesh (thank you!)
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you enjoy it? Why?
- Do you think getting such a job is difficult?
- When did you first use the Internet?
- Do you think your life would be harder without the Internet?
Describe a foreign music event that you have been to. Please say
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- How did you feel there?
- What is the impact of music on people’s lives?
- Why do people like different types of music?
- Does any social factor play a role in choosing music?
- What is the importance of music in people’s lives? Discuss different categories of music.
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – October 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS test in Oman, Bangladesh and the UK – June 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers (thank you A, C and A!)...
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2014 When K took the IELTS test in India, he was...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and Jordan – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Bangladesh and Jordan (thank you, M...