The speaking questions below were shared by Z from Bangladesh (thank you!)
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you enjoy it? Why?
- Do you think getting such a job is difficult?
- When did you first use the Internet?
- Do you think your life would be harder without the Internet?
Describe a foreign music event that you have been to. Please say
- When was it?
- Where was it?
- How did you feel there?
- What is the impact of music on people’s lives?
- Why do people like different types of music?
- Does any social factor play a role in choosing music?
- What is the importance of music in people’s lives? Discuss different categories of music.
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took...
- IELTS test in Canada – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you L and C!)...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the topics from his IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,...