The speaking questions below were shared by Z from Bangladesh (thank you!)
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy it? Why?
– Do you think getting such a job is difficult?
– When did you first use the Internet?
– Do you think your life would be harder without the Internet?
Describe a foreign music event that you have been to. Please say
– When was it?
– Where was it?
– How did you feel there?
– What is the impact of music on people’s lives?
– Why do people like different types of music?
– Does any social factor play a role in choosing music?
– What is the importance of music in people’s lives? Discuss different categories of music.
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – September 2015 When S took her IELTS test in Bangladesh, she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – March 2016 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – December 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and...
- IELTS test in India, Bangladesh and Iran – January 2016 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from India, Bangladesh and Iran (thanks...