These speaking questions were shared by M (thank you!) who took the exam in Bangladesh.
- What do you do?
- Is there any training required for your job?
- Do you want to continue doing this job in the future?
- Is there a demand for it in the present market?
- What is the climate in your country like?
- What season do you like the most? Why?
- Have you ever been to a country with a different climate?
Describe a person who taught you a certain skill, such as cooking or driving. Please say
- Who is that person?
- How did he/she teach it to you?
- Why did you learn it?
- Was this skill useful to you?
- What is the effective way to teach children?
- What influences children more: teachers or television?
- How do children learn while playing with their friends?
- What is the best way for parents to teach their children something?
- What skills do parents require for teaching their children?
- Why are children learning more effectively from watching television rather than from a teacher?
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – April 2013 Our kind friend A who took the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took...
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,...