Our friend S shared the Speaking questions asked in a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- What should I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What is your favorite room?
- Do you plan to move in the future?
- Do you prefer to be busy or to have nothing to do?
- Was there a time when you were stressed out because of a busy schedule?
Talk about a photograph that you like. Please say
- What is on that picture?
- When was it taken and by whom?
- Why do you like it?
- Do you think there is a benefit to including images in an advertisement?
- Do you think sometimes particular images should not be shown?
- Do you think it is important that images are included in the news?
- Do you remember a particular photo that impressed you?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2015 Thanks to N here are the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2015 Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Australia we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – August 2015 An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered being asked the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, W!) remembered the...