These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test taker from Australia.
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you study or work?
– What is your major?
– Do you like big or small bags?
– What are you looking for when buying a bag?
– Do you use different bags on different occasions?
Talk about a house or an apartment that you have visited and liked the most. Please say
– Where is it?
– How did you get there and with whom?
– What did you like about it?
– What do the houses in your country look like?
– Do people prefer big or small houses?
– What do the old people like?
– Would you like to take part in designing your house?
– Do people like to design their own houses in your country?
– Why do people like to design their own houses?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – March 2016 When E took IELTS in the UK, the following questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2017 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia, the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Egypt – November 2016 When V took his IELTS Speaking test in Egypt he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2016 When B took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia he...
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – April 2016 (General Training) Two recent IELTS test takers (thanks, L and J!) shared...