These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test taker from Australia.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you study or work?
- What is your major?
- Do you like big or small bags?
- What are you looking for when buying a bag?
- Do you use different bags on different occasions?
Talk about a house or an apartment that you have visited and liked the most. Please say
- Where is it?
- How did you get there and with whom?
- What did you like about it?
- What do the houses in your country look like?
- Do people prefer big or small houses?
- What do the old people like?
- Would you like to take part in designing your house?
- Do people like to design their own houses in your country?
- Why do people like to design their own houses?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2015 Thanks to R who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2015 Thanks to N here are the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – January 2015 An IELTS test taker from Oman was asked the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – January 2015 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – August 2015 An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered being asked the...