These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test taker from Australia.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you study or work?
- What is your major?
- Do you like big or small bags?
- What are you looking for when buying a bag?
- Do you use different bags on different occasions?
Talk about a house or an apartment that you have visited and liked the most. Please say
- Where is it?
- How did you get there and with whom?
- What did you like about it?
- What do the houses in your country look like?
- Do people prefer big or small houses?
- What do the old people like?
- Would you like to take part in designing your house?
- Do people like to design their own houses in your country?
- Why do people like to design their own houses?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2014 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions he was...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2014 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by E who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by C who took...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks K!) shared the...
- ELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – January 2014 These Speaking questions were shared by H, who took the...