These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test taker from Australia.
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you study or work?
- What is your major?
- Do you like big or small bags?
- What are you looking for when buying a bag?
- Do you use different bags on different occasions?
Talk about a house or an apartment that you have visited and liked the most. Please say
- Where is it?
- How did you get there and with whom?
- What did you like about it?
- What do the houses in your country look like?
- Do people prefer big or small houses?
- What do the old people like?
- Would you like to take part in designing your house?
- Do people like to design their own houses in your country?
- Why do people like to design their own houses?
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 Here are the questions A was asked in his recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2013 Our friend S shared the Speaking questions asked in a...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – January 2013 These speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took...