This update became available thanks to our anonymous Aussie friend:
Section 1. About repairing a room.
Section 2. Art Room.
Section 3. About a particular book.
Section 4. Mining.
Passage 1. Holiday destination.
Passage 2. Local services.
Passage 3. Student services in a certain college.
Passage 4. Introduction and history of a college.
Passage 5. Resources in New Zealand.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You are unable to attend to your friend’s wedding in Britain. In this letter
– Tell her what you think about her wedding plan
– Apologize for not attending
– Suggest a date for future meeting
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries, people nowadays move from the countryside to live in the city, while in other countries, people move from cities to the countryside. Explain what is happening in your country and why? What is your opinion about this trend?
– Talk about secondary education.
– What was your favorite subject in your high school?
Talk about an advertisement that you recently saw.
– Do you think that government has controlled the advertisement too much?
– Do you think that it should be controlled?
– How much do you think it should be controlled?