Thanks to Ann from Canada I can post these topics from a recent Academic IELTS exam. Good job, Ann, thanks for caring – your help is most appreciated!
The Reading was really difficult, the topics were as follows:
Passage 1. Co-education and Single-gender education.
Passage 2. Penology.
Passage 3. Telepathy.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had a line graph about the number of inquiries received by tourist receptionist (by phone, by email/mail and in person) from January to June 2004.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
As the rich people grow richer, the poor people are getting poorer. What problems can arise from this situation and how can we cope with them?
– Are you working or studying?
– What do you like the most about your job?
– What kinds of weather do you like most and why?
– Why are people getting married older nowadays compared to the past? Why do you think our grandparents were getting married young?
Describe something that you made by myself.
– What is the difference between things that are made in bulk and the one you’ve made?
– What can you say about globalization?
– What are the effects of globalization?