Our friends N.Z. and A.T. took their Academic IELTS tests in the UK and collectively remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table describing the percentages of student satisfaction with 3 different subjects.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In some countries the percentage of 15 year-olds in the population is already significant and is continuing to grow. Are there more advantages or disadvantages to this trend?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– What can I call you?
– Where did you grow up?
– Did you have a good childhood?
– Did you have many friends as a child?
– Did you go to parks often?
– Do you like visiting parks now?
– What do you like better, to visit a park or someone’s house?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a walk, a boat tour or a bicycle trip that you would like to take. Please say
– where you would go
– when you would go
– who you would go with
– and explain why you would like to take this walk/trip/tour.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think that traffic is the main contributor to CO2 emissions?
– Do you think this will get better or worse in the future? In what way?
– What can the government do to reduce CO2 emissions?
– How about individuals, what can they do?
– Do you think that city planners take the needs of pedestrians sufficiently into consideration?