Our friend E took the IELTS test in Turkey and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given some pie charts showing Australian agricultural products and their contribution to income in 2002.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Government should spend money to encourage the development of sport and art for school students, rather than supporting professional sports and art performances for general public. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you study?
– What do you study there?
– Why did you choose this place to study?
– Is this a good place to study? Why?
– Do you think it is necessary to learn how to drive?
– Did you travel by taxi recently?
– Do you own a car?
Talk about something you needed, that you have received recently. Please say
– What is it?
– Why did you need it?
– Who gave it to you?
– How did you feel after receiving it?
– Do you think people buy things they don’t need? Why?
– How can advertisements influence people’s shopping habits?
– Have your shopping habits changed compared to the past?
– Are advertised products really worth it?