Our kind friend H has shared the following topics and questions from his recent IELTS exam:
Section 1. Related to tourism, about a group of people traveling to a city.
Section 2. A conversation between an insurance agent and a lady who wanted home and contents insurance.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The invention of ancient clock and its improvements over time.
Passage 2 – 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have bought clothes from a shop in a different city, and one garment turned out to be defective. Write a letter to the manager of the store and explain
– What did you buy there?
– What defect did you find?
– How would you like to solve this issue?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Due to the new technologies and the internet, radio is going to disappear in a few years. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give you own opinion.
– What is your full name please?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a city or a village?
– Can you describe the city for me?
– How does it accommodate new people?
– Is there an etiquette to follow when visiting public places?
Describe a public place of your choice. Please say
– What is this pace?
– Where is it situated?
– Why would you recommend others to visit it?
– What do you do on the weekends?
– Where do you think young people spend most of their time with family or friends?