IELTS test taker Y from Australia shared the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A man was complaining about his flight.
Section 2. A description of a museum and locations of events happening in the building.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A student and a lecturer were discussing a survey for the student’s research.
Passage 1. About drainage system in India.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About the children’s order (first-born, second and so on) and how it can influence them and their skills.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a few graphs showing the percentage of males and females that were employed in a different industries in 1990, 2000 and 2010.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the recent years there is a trend of “responsible tourism”, which pays attention to both local culture and environment. However, there are still people who think that “responsible tourism” is impossible to implement in reality. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What part of your home do you like the most?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Will you move out in the near future?
– Do you like paintings and drawings?
– Are painting necessary for children’s development?
Talk about the food that you like to eat outside your home. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you like it?
– On what occasions do you eat out?
– How often do you do it?
– Why do people go out to restaurants?
– What are the benefits of eating out? Why?