Thanks to T.R. from Sri Lanka we are sharing the latest IELTS questions she remembered from her exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a bar graph that was describing the consumption of coffee and tea in five different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays there is more and more competition between older and younger people for the same jobs. What problems does this create? How can they be solved?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– What is your hometown like?
– Would you say it’s a good place to live?
– Why do you think so?
– What kind of people are famous in your country?
– Would you like to be famous?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a famous person you like. Please say
– who the person is
– how you know him/her
– what he/she is famous for
– and explain why you like him/her
Part 3 (Discussion)
– When celebrities lose their fame, how do you think it affects them?
– What do you think about the children of celebrities, do they have a good place in society?
– What are the benefits of being a child of famous parents?
– What are the drawbacks?