Thanks to I.A. from Sri Lanka today we are sharing the latest IELTS questions she remembered from her exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table describing water consumption cost in 5 cities in Australia in 2014.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Competitiveness is considered a good quality in most societies nowadays. How does it affect individuals? Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Are you working or studying?
– Are street shopping strips popular in your country?
– What kind of things are being sold in the shops there?
– Do you like street shopping or shopping at a shopping mall? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an occasion when you gave someone a gift. Please say
– what the gift was
– how you chose it
– when you gave the gift and to whom
– and explain how he/she reacted.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What factors should we consider when buying a gift?
– Is it easy to choose clothes to give as a gift? Why?
– On which occasions people in your country are usually giving gifts?
– Do you think that in the future typical gifts of today will be replaced by something different?
– How will gifts change in the future?