Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka we can share these Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been recently accepted to a university abroad. Write a letter to the accommodation officer of the university and say:
– Ask him/her to arrange accommodation for you.
– Explain what kind of accommodation you are looking for.
– Ask for description of what needs to be done when you arrive there.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people had been involved in sports as children, but don’t do any physical exercises as adults. What are the reasons people avoid physical exercises? How to overcome this trend and motivate adults to be more physically active?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Can you describe your hometown?
– Let’s talk about hats and caps.
– Do you wear them?
– What kind do you prefer?
– Do you like leisure activities?
– Do you read newspapers and magazines? Why?
Describe a skill that you have learnt in your childhood. Please say
– What was it?
– Who taught you that?
– Is it helping you in your life?
– What skills are necessary for children to learn?
– Why do you think so?