Our friends G and A took their IELTS tests in South Africa and UK and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your local council about the state of the sport club facilities and request more facilities suitable for people of your age.
– Describe your sport club facilities.
– What facilities are required?
– Explain why people of your age need these facilities.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays crime movies, programmes and TV series are extremely popular. What do you think is the reason for this? What effects do these films have on our society? Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like to take photographs?
– Would you like to study photography?
– How often do you take photographs?
– Do you take photographs of yourself? Why?
– Do you have any good family photograph?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a recent happy event in your life. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Who else was there with you when it happened?
– Why was it so special for you?
– How can we make elderly people happy?
– Do you think modern lifestyle has pushed parents and grandparents far from younger generation?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a country that you would like to visit in the future. Please say
– Describe this country.
– Who would you go there with?
– Why would you like to go there?
– Is there any difference between visiting a country as a tourist, student or worker?