Thanks to K and R who took the IELTS test in Singapore and Australia, we know that their exams were the same, and here are the questions they remembered (only the Writing and Speaking questions were shared).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
The company you work for introduced a work-from-home scheme. Write a letter to your manager asking for the work-from-home option. In your letter say
– What part of your job can be done from home?
– How many hours will you be able to work from home?
– How will it be helpful to you as well as your employer?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Usually students have to study a range of different subjects. Some people believe that learning subjects without being interested in them won’t be beneficial. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you go on weekends?
– Do you plan your holidays or vacations?
– How do you plan them? Why?
– How did you learn to do it?
Talk about a famous public figure that you like. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why do you like him/her?
– When did you first come to know about him/her?
– Sometimes old musicians come back to perform. Why?
– Why is there a need for them to perform again, in your view?