IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A and N!) remembered the following details about their exams:
Section 1. A conversation between a client and an agent about a property for rent.
Section 2. Description of a diagram of water tank installation.
Section 3. A talk about reckless diving and its consequences.
Section 4. About Nirupa company.
Passage 1. About different types of markets and selling goods.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 2. A process of employees’ appraisal in a certain company.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 3. About the birth rate in the UK.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have to cancel an appointment with your bank branch manager. Please send him/her a letter and explain
– What the time and purpose of the appointment was.
– Why you are unable come to this appointment.
– Suggest an alternative time for the appointment.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Children are learning things by watching TV and movies. What are advantages and disadvantages of this method? Give reasons and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What work do you do?
– Do you like boats?
– Have you been on a boat?
– Do you want to own a boat in the future? Why?
Talk about your favorite clothing. Please say
– Describe the clothing.
– Why is it your favorite?
– Where did you get it?
– What is the difference between the formal clothing in your country and in Australia?
– Which one do you like more?
– Is the formal clothing for men and women different in your country?
– Do you think old-fashioned clothing will be popular again? Why?
– Is this going to benefit tailors or fashion designers?