When J. recently took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia the following topics and questions appeared in the exam:
Section 1. Lifeguard application form.
Section 2. About driving lessons.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about ants.
Passage 1. About food production process.
Passage 2. Discovery of an ancient ship.
Passage 3. About some scientific discoveries or experiments related to communication between people.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing different types of noise pollution in cities and rural areas in Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that teachers can influence the intellectual and social development of children, more than parents do. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and include relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like music?
– What is your favourite music? Why?
– Let’s talk about teamwork.
– Do you think it is important?
– What is more important to you, the job or your colleagues?
– Does teamwork benefit all people? Why?
Talk about your favourite toy as a child. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– Why did you like it so much?
– What are the benefits of playing for children?
– How are children lured by advertising?
– Is it a good or a bad development?