When S recently took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia the following topics and questions appeared in the exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing employment figures in various sectors in three different countries from 1980 to 2020. We had to summarize the information.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people mostly use cars rather than bicycles as a transportation preference. What effects are caused by this trend? What can be done to encourage the public to use bicycles more?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Describe a plant that is popular in your country.
– What are the main difficulties you face with public transport?
Describe a time when you invited friends or relatives to your home or a restaurant. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– What was the place?
– Did you enjoy it? Why?
– Are there many festivals in your country?
– Tell me about a popular festival in your country.