When S recently took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia the following topics and questions appeared in the exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing popular occupations in one city and in the UK in general in 2008. All data was given as percentages.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that it’s better to learn something in a group rather than individually. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live?
– What do you like the most about the place where you live?
– What are some changes that you would like to see in your area?
– Do people in your country like pets?
– Why do they like pets, in your opinion?
– What animal don’t you like? Why?
– What kind of pet would you like to have? Why?
– What animals do people in your country have? Why?
– How long do you sleep every day?
– Do you think it’s enough?
– Do you think an afternoon nap is good?
Describe an intelligent person you know. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How do you know him/her?
– Why do you think he/she is an intelligent person?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How often do you meet with him/her?
– What do you usually do together?