An IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks M!) remembered the following writing and speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A builder worked in your house a few weeks ago. You did not like the result of his work. Write a letter to him and say
– Describe the work you wanted him to do.
– What is your complaint about his job?
– What do you expect him to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays some families are moving to other countries because of their work. Is it a positive or a negative development? How does it impact their children’s life?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your job?
– What is your favorite color?
– Did you wear bright clothes when you were a teenager?
– Do you have any preference for the color of your car?
– Do you enjoy doing household chores?
– How can we reduce the negative part of it?
– Would you like to have all chores done by special appliances?
Describe a TV or radio show that you regularly watch or listen to. Please say
– What program is it?
– What do you like or dislike about it?
– Why do you watch or listen to it?
– Do you discuss it with the members of your family?
– Can TV and radio be used for education?
– What is better for education: TV or radio?
– What programs do people in your country prefer to watch?