Thanks to A and S who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India (and said the questions were identical) we are sharing the details they remembered:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your manager asked you to provide feedback in writing on the company performance and also to give suggestions for improvement that will lead to better results. Write a letter and include the following:
– give one possible suggestion.
– say how it will benefit the company.
– explain what is required for its implementation.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In the past people used to wear their traditional clothes depending on their culture. Nowadays the trend is changing and people wear different clothes. Is it a positive or negative development? How does it affect certain societies and people’s behavior?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at work?
– What is more important for you, the work itself or people you work with?
– Why is it so?
– Did you have a hobby in your childhood?
– Why did you choose that particular hobby?
– Do you have a hobby now?
– Can you describe it?
Talk about exercises that you do to keep yourself fit. Please say
– What are they?
– When and where do you usually do them?
– What is the importance of fitness?
– Do you like walking?
– What do people do to keep themselves fit in your country?
– What other options do they have?
– What are the favourite sports activities in your country? Why?
– Nowadays there are many gyms opening everywhere. Why do you think it is?
– Do people in your country know the importance of sports activities?