When N took the IELTS exam in Russia, the following questions appeared in the test paper:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing gadgets used for playing video games by different age groups in the USA in 2012.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many big cities become overcrowded. Why is it happening, in your opinion? What measures could be taken to prevent it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like your apartment? Why?
– Would you like to move to a house in the future? Why?
Describe a couple that is happily married. Please say
– how you know them
– how long they have been married
– what makes them a happy couple
– Let’s talk about marriage.
– What are weddings like in your country?
– Do you support the big fancy wedding idea?
– What do you think about celebrities’ weddings that cost a fortune?
– What is the size of a typical family in your country?
– Why is it so?