The questions from a recent IELTS test in Pakistan were shared by A (unfortunately he didn’t remember the Listening part):
Passage 1. About language studies.
Passage 2. About the use of technology for security purposes in shopping centres.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs, one was showing males and females who had driving licenses between 1996 and 2006, and the other graph was showing the percentage of people 17-20 years of age who had their driving licenses during this period.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that the government should fund music, dance and arts lessons for children. Others think that they should be funded by private businesses or by children’s families. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Is this your first job?
– Describe your home.
– What do you like the most about your home?
– What facilities are close to your home?
Talk about a subject that you did not like at school, but would like to study now. Please say
– What subject is it?
– When did you study it?
– Why would you like to study it now?
– Let’s talk about clothes.
– What type of clothes do you wear?
– Do you wear the same type of clothes all week?
– Would you like to wear the same type of clothes as you grow old?
– Let’s talk about the Internet.
– Do you think the information we get from the Internet is authentic?
– What kind of information do we get from the Internet?
– Do you get any information from TV?