O remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Nigeria:
Section 1. Job interview application form.
Section 2. About Bayside fitness centre.
Section 3. About 17th century music.
Section 4. About an ancient Egyptian medicine.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are staying at your friend’s house who is traveling to another country. A recent storm damaged the house. Write a letter to your friend and say
– What happened and when
– What was damaged in the house
– What needs to be done about it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many counties fast food becomes part of life. It affects people’s lifestyle and diet as well. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like about your place?
– Do you like cinema?
– How often do go to there?
– Do you like to go with friends or by yourself?
– What is your daily routine?
– Would you like to change your daily routine? Why?
Talk about a beautiful city that you know well. Please say
– What city and where is it?
– How do you know about it?
– What is it famous for?
– What is your opinion about historical sites?
– Do you think the government should care about historical sites?
– Is life in cities better than life in the countryside?
– Why do you think so?
– Do you agree that people who live in cities lose touch with the nature?
– How can it be fixed?