Many thanks to O.A. who recently took the IELTS test in Nigeria and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two diagrams of a bookshop, before and after renovation and remodeling. We were asked to compare the two diagrams and describe the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that women should be able to join their country’s army and police forces, but others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion, including examples from your knowledge and experience.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like your house?
– Why do you like your house?
– Do you like your family? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a barbecue party that you went to recently. Please say
– When and where it was
– What the party was for
– Whether or not you liked the party, and why.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Where would you like to have another barbecue party?
– Do you prefer to cook meat or fish on a barbecue? Why?
– Would you like to host such a party?