When P took the IELTS test in Nepal, he got the following questions in the Writing and Speaking sections:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the percentage of dependent population in four countries in year 2000 and a projection for 2050.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays the importance of teachers is diminishing due to increased availability of alternative resources to students. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Can you describe your job?
– Do you like presents?
– What do you like the most about presents?
– Describe a gift you didn’t like.
– Why didn’t you like it?
– What are the places where children and adults can spend leisure time together in your city?
– What are public transport options in your area?
– What are the problems in transport service there?
Describe a recent development undertaken in your area. Please say
– What is it?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
– Do you like the idea behind it? Why?
– What is your opinion about using public funds to build sports centres?