Here are the recent IELTS questions that M remembered after taking the test in Myanmar:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps showing a hydroelectric dam before and after some changes in the construction.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It is expected in the near future that there will be a higher proportion of old people compared to younger population in some countries. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe the area where you live now.
– How long have you lived there?
– What are the most crowded areas in your city?
– How do you feel when you are in a crowd?
– What do you like about your area?
– Let’s talk about photography.
– What type of photography do you like?
– Do you like taking pictures?
– What do you do with the pictures you take?
– Do you like to take photos with your phone or a proper camera?
– Do you have any plans to learn photography?
Describe a period in history that you would like to learn about. Please say
– What is it?
– Why are you interested in it?
– Where did you get the information on it?
– How do you plan to learn this?
– How is history taught to children in your country?
– Many people believe history is important, why?
– Do you think so, too?
– Do you think leaders should learn more about history in order to lead the country efficiently?
– Should people look back on history before moving forward?
thanks.can we have the exact questions?!
like in PDF form or sth!!!!
Nice.. u r very supportive. . U help me a lot… thnk u so much
Hello Fatemeh, we don’t have the exact questions from the exam as they are never released, all we know is what people remember and share, and that has been put in this post.