Our friend A took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing information about music events attendance by six different age groups in Australia in 2006. We had to summarise it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays environmental problems are too big for individual countries or people to solve. We have reached stages where we need a cooperation on an international level to protect the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at work?
– What are some interesting things about your job?
– Do you usually spend time by yourself or with friends?
– Do you need to spend more time by yourself?
Describe a car that you would like to buy. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to buy it?
– Why do you like it so much?
– What are some special features in the car you want to buy?
– Do you think technological development changed the way we live today?
– What types of technology are used at schools?
– Why do you think young people like to study technology?
– Do you think technology plays a more important role than teachers nowadays?
– How did technology change the way people communicate? Why?