Thanks to B and A we are sharing the details of their IELTS exams (apparently identical) in Jordan and India:
Section 1. Lifeguard application form.
Section 2. Phone enquiry about drama class.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Description of health spa facilities.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the consumption of bottled water in various regions. We had to summarise and explain the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Major companies use sport events to promote their products. Some people think it has a negative effect on sport. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you use a computer and the Internet?
– How often do you use it?
Describe furniture in your home. Please say
– what kind of furniture this is
– how you got this furniture
– how you feel about this furniture
– What is important to consider while buying office furniture?
– Why do you think so?
– What should you know, if you are a furniture designer?
– Who in the family decides what kind of furniture to buy in your country?