Our kind friend B took the IELTS test in Japan and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently stayed with an old friend for a few days. Write a letter to him/her and say
– Tell your friend how you enjoyed the stay.
– Invite him/her to visit and stay at your place.
– Suggest what to do during his/her visit.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that wild birds or animals should be forced out of the city, while others think they should be kept in the city. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– What do people do on their birthdays in your country?
– What did you do on your birthday as a child?
– Do you like pop stars?
– Would you like to be a pop star? Why?
Talk about an instance when you received something for free, such as a free item, service or event ticket. Please say
– Where and when did you receive it?
– Why did you receive it?
– How did you feel about it?
– What did you do with it?
– Who was there with you?
– Would you like to get it again?