Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in Iran, we can share the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About work for a charity organization.
Section 2. Description of a garden and its location.
Section 3. An article about marketing.
Section 4. About rubber, its production and use.
Passage1. About a learning curve and different patterns for animals.
Passage 2. About modern human diet.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two diagrams showing the number of males and females at one university who study three major subjects: biology, physics and computer science.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The trend of increased consumer goods production is damaging the natural environment. Why is it still happening? What are the solutions for this situation?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What does your company work on?
– Do you like your work environment?
– Do you like any online dictionary? Why?
– How would you feel if someone gave you a dictionary as a gift?
– How many hours do you sleep during the day?
– Is it enough for you?
– What is happening when you don’t sleep enough?
– Do you think the elderly should sleep more or less than young people?
– Why do you think so?
Describe a situation when you received a good service in a shop. Please say
– What shop was it?
– Where and when did it take place?
– Why did you like it?
– Will you recommend this place to friends or family?
– How would you describe a good service?
– What is the best service quality in your opinion?