The IELTS test taker F from Iran remembered and shared the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A student was applying for a part-time job.
Section 2. A speaker was talking about swimming lessons.
Section 3. Two students were talking about their presentation.
Section 4. A speaker was talking about a museum.
Passage 1. The invention of a new method of time-keeping on ships.
Passage 2. About different types of renewable energy in Australia.
Passage 3. How honey bees can be used in agriculture.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the amount of money spent in five different retail outlets in Australia between 2009 and 2011.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that university students should pay tuition fees in full themselves, because they gain education for their own benefit and not for the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like living there?
– Is it an appropriate place for families?
– Do you know a lot of people there?
– What type of food do you like?
– How often do you eat fast food?
– Did you learn to cook when you were a child?
– What types of material can be recycled?
– Do you think people’s attitude toward recycling has changed?
– Can people be motivated to recycle? How?
Talk about an object you have bought recently, that you did not use. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did you buy it?
– Why did you buy it?
– Explain why you did not use it.
– What do you think about advertisements?
– Are they effective?
– Are they useful for people?
– Can you compare advertisements on TV and in magazines?
– Is the difference only in extent of the audience?
– Are their methods always ethical?