Our kind friend S took the IELTS test in Indonesia and remembered the following details about it:
Section 1. About a certain festival.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About bitter fish taste.
Passage 1. A company project to produce clear water on an island.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the export and import values of Australian trade with China, Japan and the US, from 1994 to 2000 in billions of Australian dollars.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the Internet is the most important invention. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your reasons and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do there?
– Do you have a plan to change your job in the future?
– What do you do in the morning?
– What time of the day do you enjoy the most?
Describe something that you wanted to do, but haven’t done yet. Please say
– What is it?
– Is it difficult or easy to do?
– Why do you want do it?
– Let’s talk about people’s goals and plans.
– Do you think many people have a goal in their life?
– Is having a goal important? Why?