Our friend S used IELTS-Blog.com to prepare for her exam in Indonesia. She said, “I did practice all the tests you and your team shared so far, and I found them really helpful.” . After the test she shared the questions below to help other test takers keep up with the latest topics:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two different plans of students’ accommodation to compare.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many countries the number of people aged 15 and younger is increasing. What are the present effects of this trend? How will it affect the world in the future?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you usually do at work?
– Is there anyone who helps you when you are working?
– What do you think about mirrors?
– Have you ever bought a mirror?
– Why did you need to buy a mirror?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a topic that you recently discussed with a friend of yours. You should say
– what the topic was
– who you discussed it with
– why you discussed it
– what the result of the discussion was.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about communication skills.
– Why do people need communication skills?
– What job do you think requires people to have communication skills?
– What other jobs require good communication skills?