Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in India, that R remembered:
Section 1. Inquiry about a canoe course.
Section 2. A conversation between two students and their professor about a research topic that they planned on doing together.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Information about a resort including facilities and diagrammatic map description to point out a few places and buildings within the resort.
Passage 1. About memory competition.
Passage 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently heard about a business conference that you would like to attend. Write a letter to your manager and explain
– What and where is it?
– Why do you want to attend it?
– How will it be helpful to you and the company?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries airlines are dropping their prices. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you have a big family?
– Please describe it.
Talk about inviting people to your house and entertaining guests. Please say
– What would you do to welcome guests?
– What kind of food preparations do you usually do?
– What do you usually do together?
– Are there people visiting you whom you don’t like?
– Why is that?
– What do you do about it?